WBM Home Laundry Pods-Lavender-32 PCS
- With natural plant extract, WBM Dirt Washing Pods protects the element of clothing
- Liquid Laundry Detergent Pods makes stubborn stains disappears and rinses clean every time
- Removes visible and invisible dirt with the help of concentrated cleaning agents
- Active cleaning components in WBM Washing Detergent Pacs provides deep, hygienic clean even in bulk washing
- Like other detergents keep Laundry Pods away from the children
- Liquid Cleaning Pods are formulated to remove odors from the towels, and clothes
WBM laundry Pods detergent packs are super concentrated with 99 percent cleaning ingredients to restore even grimy clothes. Each WBM PODS is a 5-in-1 breakthrough laundry solution: color protection, soft and skin-friendly, lasting fragrance, 3D stain removal, and quickly soluble in water.
Its exceptional film empowers the multi-chamber innovation to disintegrate in both hot and cold water. WBM Pods targets extreme stains and works in both high-productivity and standard clothes washers.
- Put it deep into the inner cylinder of the washing machine.
- Put the clothes in and starting the washing process.
Aqua,Sodium C12-15 ParethSulfate,Propylene Glycol,Dodecyl Benzene,Sulfonic Acid,Triethanolamine,Laureth-9,Glycerin,Sodium Citrate,Citric Acid,DisodiumEdta,Methylisothiazolinone,Protease,Parfum,Natural Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia-Lavender Oil)
Suitable for cotton, hemp, and synthetic fiber fabrics
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
- Try not to place the item in your mouth since it could be unsafe whenever gulped.
- The product may irritate the eyes, so please do not let the product touches your eyes.
- Do not use for pretreatment and hand washing.
- Do not touch the congealed beads with wet hands. Cover the box tightly after use to prevent the outer membrane of the congealed beads from melting.
- Wash your hands after handling the capsules.
Question: Do these remove stains from clothes?
Answer: WBM Cleaning Washing Pods are manufacture with high-efficiency detergents to remove stains.
Question: How many pods to use in the large washing machine?
Answer: Usual one pod is enough, but if the clothes the dirty, greasy you can add one more.
Question: Do I still need to use detergent?
Answer: WBM Laundry Pods work as detergent.
Question: How to use these pods?
Answer: Put deep in the inner cylinder of the washing machine. Put on the clothes and start washing.
Question: One pack of pod how many washes?
Answer: It’s a packing of 12 pods, one pod means one-time washing.