Liquid Hand Soap - Lavender & Almond Scent, 16.9 Oz | WBM Care
- Natural Hand Care: WBM Care Lavender and Almond Hand Soap helps protect against microbial and gives natural hand care
- Refreshing Scent: Washing of hands with natural perfumes provide a refreshing sensation
- Deeply Purifies the Skin: Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap of WBM kills bacteria and cleanses the skin deeply, purifies the skin like Pink Himalayan Salt
- Keeps the Softness: WBM Care Hand Soap formula keep working-hands smooth, soft, hydrate, pleasantly scented, and hygienic
- 30-Days Refund: Our Customers are one of our top priorities. We deal with a 30-day refund of money if you feel the product is not appropriate for you
Hydrating Liquid Hand Soap
The natural liquid hand soap, made from lavender and almond extract, has powerful ingredients that clean, moisturize and soothe the skin without drying skin. Besides cleansing the skin, the premium hand soap even kills bacteria instantly. So, you can get maximum protection from disease. It does not contain Triclosan, sulfate (SLS, SLES, SCS), formaldehyde, salicylate, Parabens, or petroleum products, which means it is safe for regular use of the whole family. Himalayan Pink Salt purifies the skin deeply.
Rotate and press down the pump to pour some liquid gel over the hand or bath ball. Lather it up and scrub it all over the body. Wash well with water.
WBM Care Hand Soap is only for external use. Avoid connection with eyes. If contact arises, rinse instantly with water. Do not spread over cracked or irritated skin. Stop use when touchiness happens.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C12-14 Olefin Sulfonate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aloe Yohjyu Matsu Ekisu, Panthenol, Collagenamino Acids, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hydrogenated Apricot Kernel Oil, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol *Sodium Chloride: Himalayan Pink Salt.
Do bacteria grow in liquid soap?
Hand Washing with water and soap is a conventional method to lessen the extent of bacteria. However, liquid soaps can be dirty with bacteria and pose a negative impact on health systems. But liquid soaps are safer than soap bars.
Is liquid soap more hygienic?
Microorganism or bacterium does not die instantly, but they do not live long. Hence, for home usage, a soap bar is less clean than liquid soap.
Is liquid hand Soap the same as a body wash?
Soap is a blend of sodium hydroxide and oil, commonly named saponification. Body cleansing usually works similarly, but with potassium hydroxide not with sodium hydroxide. So, both are indifferent.
Does this product kill bacteria?
Yes, WBM Care Hand Soap not only cleanses and moisturizes the skin but kills about 99.9% of germs.
Can I use liquid hand soap as a body wash?
Yes, you can use a hand soap as a body wash. Both hand soap and body wash have different ingredients but not so many. A body wash comprises additional moisturizers than hand soap. The use of hand soap as a body wash can make your skin more dry and rough.