Liquid Hand Soap, Tea Tree & Rosemary Scent, 16.9 Oz | WBM Care
- Natural Extracts Hand Wash: WBM Care Liquid Hand Soap with Tea-Tree & Rosemary is formulated to protect and clean your hands
- Cleanses & Purifies: Kills bacteria and deeply cleanses the skin, such as Himalayan pink salt
- Chemical Free: Care Hand Soap is free from strong chemicals, cleans, and moisturizes hands with herbal ingredients and essential oils
- Natural Fragrance: Natural scents of Tea Tree & Rosemary refresh your daily hand washing
- Prior Customer: Customer's satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you think our hand soap is not the right one for you, WBM offers a 30-day refund of your money
- 12 Units/Case | 72 Case/Pallet | 24 Pallet/ Truck Load.
Moisturizing Hand Soap Tea Tree & Rosemary
WBM Tea Tree and Rosemary Hand Soap holds a formula of moisturizing. The Organic Hand Soap, made with the perfect blend of natural components, makes your hand skin feel floral fresh, and soft. Germs are like glitter, as glitter sticks on your skin in the same way germs stick on your skin through different surfaces. Bath Hand soap will make hands secure against viruses and germs after use will retain hands fresh for a long time. The sweet and natural scents of tea tree and rosemary give a refreshing sensation on every wash. WBM Liquid Antibacterial Hand Soap contains antiseptic qualities and kills up to 99.9% of bacteria in one wash.
More Details visit Category: Liquid hand soap
- WBM Hand Wash holds natural perfumes that give a cool and refreshing experience in regular hand washing
- Liquid Hand-Wash lathers up and makes hands feeling smooth, silky, and soft
How to use:
Swap the pump during first-time use. Push down the pump and let the liquid get on your hands. Wash properly with water.
WBM Liquid Hand Soap is for external use only. Avoid eye interaction of the product. If so happens, clean immediately with water. Never spread the product over irritated or broken skin. Stop the use of Hand Wash if irritation rises.
Can you use body wash as a hand soap?
Yes, you can use a body wash as a hand wash because both carry cleansing agents that remove dirt and pollution from the skin.
Can I use liquid hand soap for face washing?
Yes, you can, but do not use a hand wash as a regular face wash because a face wash has more gentle components than a liquid hand wash.
Is the body wash the same as a liquid hand soap?
A Body Wash and a hand soap have a slight difference. Liquid Hand Soap has sodium hydroxide while body wash has potassium hydroxide in it. That’s the only difference they have.
Can I use the hand wash to wash my body?
Yes, hand wash and body wash both hold cleansing agents. A body wash may contain more moisturizers than a hand wash for more hydration of the body.
Can I use liquid hand soap for hair washing?
Yes, but a shampoo has more conditioners than a hand soap as per hair requirement. A hand wash will leave your hair dry and dull as it has components according to the skin need. So, hair washing with shampoo is better than with hand wash.
Aqua, Citric Acid, Layramidopropyl Betaine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Polyquaternium-7, Collagen Amino Acids, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Aloe Yohjyu Matsu Ekisu, Methylisothiazolinone, Cocamide Mea, Magnesium Nitrate, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Magnesium Chloride, Panthenol, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol *Sodium Chloride Sodium C12-14 Olefin Sulfonate.