Terms and Conditions
The use of WBMInternational.com is subject to terms and conditions forth set on these webpage/documents. By accessing, using, and making a purchase on this website means you accept all these terms and conditions in full. If you don’t agree any of these terms and conditions then you should not use this website.
The terminologies where mentioned are applicable where mentioned in Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, or any other agreement.
- “Client”, “you” and “your” refers/means you (who access the website and accept company terms and conditions.
- “The company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refer to the company (WBM International) who owns this online shopping website.
- “Parties” or “Party” refers to both of the clients and us.
All of the mentioned terms refer to the offers, acceptance, consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in a most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means or for the express purpose of meeting the client`s needs in accordance with the subject to, prevailing laws of the USA. Any use of the above terminologies or words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and /or he/she or they are used as interchangeable terminologies and therefore should be referred to the same.
We (WBM International) reserve the right to change, modify, add, delete or remove all or a few portions of these “Terms and Conditions” any time without prior notice. Any such changes become effective immediately when published on the website. You will need to visit this page regularly in order to keep yourself updated. We assume your continued use of this website automatically means you are knowledgeable, aware, and informed about the terms and conditions as published here.
- General Terms & Conditions.
By using/accessing this website you also take up the responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your user identification, password, account details, or any other information that is provided to us by you or you by us. It is your responsibility to ensure that your account details including user name and passwords are held securely at all times. It also your responsibility to take all the necessary steps to preventive measures taken to prevent misuse of your account.
In case, due to any reason, you notice suspicious online account activity, believe that the password has been compromised or likely to be used for unauthorized access, you should inform us immediately in all such cases. You agree that in case of any unauthorized access, we shall be entitled (but not eligible) to act upon, rely on, or hold your solely responsible, or if the same carried or transmitted by you. This also includes your agreement on acknowledging that you agree to fully indemnify us against any or all losses from the use of or access to the site through your account.
It is also your responsibility to ensure that all the details provided by you to us are correct and complete to your best knowledge at all times. You may any time correct/change your account information in real-time by accessing it. In case you are not able to make such changes, you should get in touch with and request us to do so.
We have the exclusive rights to refuse the website access, terminate your account, and remove all or part of the content without prior notice to you. In our sole discretion, we may also invalidate any update requests without giving any prior notice or reasons. We shall not be held responsible for any losses that you may suffer in connection to such a request.
You should also time by the time change the password from time to time in order to keep your account secure and shall be responsible for all the confidentiality of the account that is liable for any disclosure.
- License To Access and Use.
Unless otherwise stated, WBM International and/or it’s partners and affiliates own the intellectual property rights for all material on WBM International. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from WBMInternational.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from WBMInternational.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from our website and portals.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from WBMInternational.com
- Redistribute content from (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Upload or publish any objectionable materials to our website as a seller.
- Not try to get unauthorized access to areas where rights of access are reserved.
- You must report any issues and problems immediately to info
- In case you are representing any organization, you must ensure that you are legally allowed to so, we may seek further information in this regard if you are not satisfied with the information that you may have provided to us. In case of non-availability of the required information, we may put restrictions on the use of our services
- You by using our services agree not to cause any harm to our system or services, in case we notice that any deliberate or in deliberate harm associated with your account, we have the right to take legal action against you.
- by starting using our platform, agree to pay the amount as per the user agreement, in case of defaults or pending payments, the company may use legal action against you to recover the amount.
- We take data security very seriously and take measures to secure your and our devices, and systems through which data passes, however, in case of any such events, we are not responsible for the data leakage and any associated losses to you. However, we pledge to inform you of any such incidents immediately so corrective actions can be taken.
- com its employees or associates cannot be held responsible for the loss that may be caused by improper use of our products, services, solutions.
C.Seller Terms & Conditions
WBM international marketplace expects both individuals and sellers to adhere to following code of conduct.
- Sellers are required to maintain high standards of ethics, honesty, and fair dealings. This includes everything including product listing description, quoting the price, and communicating with sellers.
- Sellers will need to provide
- Any misleading information lies or any other form of a breach that may go against generally accepted business ethics will be dealt with seriously.
- It is the duty of sellers to educate/inform about business ethics to anyone else involved in their business operations including their employees.
- Any form of bribery, kickbacks, or facilitation payments is not allowed and considered the breach in the code of conduct.
Sellers are expected to act fairly all the times this includes (but not limited to)
- Any manipulative or gaming behavior with any part of buying and selling experience, any actions that can be perceived as manipulative including abusing our customer feedback and reward structure including providing false information in any way.
- Any attempt of influencing our search for product system of sales ranking or any intentional damage to another seller their listing or their ratings.
- It is the responsibility of the sellers to treat all the customers with respect and dignity. Any abusive comments or messages sent via our system will not be tolerated.
- We expect our sellers to deal with their employees respectfully as well. Any reports of any abusive behavior or harassment will be dealt with seriously.
By using WBMInternational.com services, products, solutions, platform, and website, you agree that any dispute, claim or controversy related to the breach of the terms stated here, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity therefore or the use of services (disputes) will be settled by binding arbitration between you as a personal user, your company and WBM International ( WBM Pvt) except each party has the right to bring an individual action as stated by local law in a small claims court and right to seek injunctive and other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction. Its purpose will be to prevent the actual prevention of the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party's copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that you and WBM International are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class in any purported class action or representative proceeding.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the modification-related provisions above, if we change this "Dispute Resolution" section after the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), you may reject any such change by providing WBM International written notice of such rejection by mail or hand-deliver. In order to be effective, the notice must include your full name and clearly indicate your intent to reject changes to this "Dispute Resolution" section. By rejecting changes, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between you and WBM International in accordance with the provisions of this "Dispute Resolution" section as of the date you most recently accepted these Terms.
- Limitation to Liabilities.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) Are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at email@example.com
The services are provided "as is" and "as available." We disclaim all representations and warranties, express, implied not expressly set out in these terms, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In addition, WBM International makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee regarding the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, or availability of the services, or that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. You agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the services remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.