WBM Home Laundry Pods-Lavender-12 PCS
- WBM Cleaning Pods contains up to 90% of energetic components, extra stains removing power
- Laundry Detergent Pods can be used in both hot and cold water, 3 in 1 technology: cleansing agent, stain remover, and color shielding
- The scent of Liquid Washing Pods with lavender extract helps to keep the clothes smell great for long term
- Laundry Detergent Pacs works in all washing machines, without damaging the quality of clothes
- Deep Clean Detergent Pods are soft & skin-friendly and quickly soluble in water
WBM laundry Pods detergent packs are super concentrated with 99 percent cleaning ingredients to restore even grimy clothes. Each WBM PODS is a 5-in-1 breakthrough laundry solution: color protection, soft and skin-friendly, lasting fragrance, 3D stain removal, and quickly soluble in water.
Its exceptional film empowers the multi-chamber innovation to disintegrate in both hot and cold water. WBM Pods targets extreme stains and works in both high-productivity and standard clothes washers.
- Put it deep into the inner cylinder of the washing machine.
- Put the clothes in and starting the washing process.
Aqua,Sodium C12-15 ParethSulfate,Propylene Glycol,Dodecyl Benzene,Sulfonic Acid,Triethanolamine,Laureth-9,Glycerin,Sodium Citrate,Citric Acid,DisodiumEdta,Methylisothiazolinone,Protease,Parfum,Natural Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia-Lavender Oil)
Suitable for cotton, hemp, and synthetic fiber fabrics
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
- Try not to place the item in your mouth since it could be unsafe whenever gulped.
- The product may irritate the eyes, so please do not let the product touches your eyes.
- Do not use for pretreatment and hand washing.
- Do not touch the congealed beads with wet hands. Cover the box tightly after use to prevent the outer membrane of the congealed beads from melting.
- Wash your hands after handling the capsules.
Question: For what type of fabrics these pods are suitable?
Answer: All types of fabrics are suitable to wash with WBM Washing Detergents.
Question: Do I still need to use detergent?
Answer: WBM Laundry Pods work as detergent.
Question: How to use these pods?
Answer: Put deep in the inner cylinder of the washing machine. Put on the clothes and start washing.
Question: Do you need hot water to use pods for cleaning?
Answer: WBM Laundry Pods works well with hot and cold water.
Question: One pack of pod how many washes?
Answer: It’s a packing of 12 pods, one pod means one-time washing.